Queen Anne is finished!

Yesterday I publish post with preview of my upcoming set and now I can proudly say this set is done ^_^ I spend long hours to finish this set. Queen Anne Library it's set of small bookshelfs which you can use to decorate your house with many diffrent ways. I was inspired by picture which I saw in net. Picture was laying in folder for  year or even longer. So now you can only download it and start decorating your home ^_^ I hope you like it guys :D Love you all <3
Queen Anne Library
 
 
 
 Set contains:
- Bookshelf Left (4 switches)
- Bookshelf Right (4 switches)
- Bookshelf Middle (4 switches)
- Bookshelf Left 1x1 (4 switches)
- Bookshelf Right 1x1 (4 switches)
- Bookshelf Middle 1x1 (4 switches)
- Loveseat (4 switches)
- Living Chair (4 switches)
- Painting set




Comments

  1. This is amazing, fantastic, you are to talented creator, very special person. Thank you so very much. xoxoxoxo, Big, big Hugs, love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again I really appreciate it <3 I'm really glad you like it <3 Love you too <3

      Delete
    2. Would love an update! Please and Thank you for your hard work!

      Delete
  2. So amazing! You can really see all the hard work you put in it!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. please update this for the pets patch :( love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I love these bookshelfs so much, please, can you update it for the patch? Im so sad it does not work in my game anymore! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  5. problem z regałami . Brak mesh / giną/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't download this :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

False Creek Home *UPDATED DECEMBER PATCH*

Velvet Hanging Cloths *NEW SET*

Lilla Toddler Bedroom *NEW SET*