Big favour...

I'm writing to all my visitors and to all what they downloaded my oldest creation. I'm goint to fix my all old links but I don't couple of my creation what I've made . I will be really happy if someone of you have them still in your games. Here is the list of wich sets I don't have:
- Lady Gaga Pose Set
- Pose set 002 (fixed)
- Bad Girls - Pose Set
- Anna Dining
- Laluna Dining
- Valentine's day earrings
If someone of you have one of this set please send it to me on my e-mail. I will be really grateful :3 Big kiss <3

Comments

  1. Witam))) Znalazłam niektóre twoje prace na chińskiej stronie)))
    Umieściłam na box.com
    Lady Gaga Pose Set https://www.box.com/s/0d8c3a193f0a77da03b7
    Bad Girls - Pose Set https://www.box.com/s/44bfbbc29678f4aa3898
    Poszukam pozostałych
    Twoje prace są naprawdę wspaniałe.
    Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

False Creek Home *UPDATED DECEMBER PATCH*

Velvet Hanging Cloths *NEW SET*

Lilla Toddler Bedroom *NEW SET*