My Youtube channel...

Hello everyone!

Some time ago I decided I will start recroding process of creating my stuff because I want to develop my youtube channel and I want to show you that creting is fun it's get some nerves sometimes but I do this for 8 years or something and there's nothing else that bring me so much joy I'm even more happier when you like my stuff because this is why I do this. For now I have only fewa videos and one Speed Build but in time there will be more so don't worry I just need to put myself together. I hope you like my videos and enjoy ;)

Cześć wszystkim!

Jakiś czas temu zdecydowałem że zacznę nagrywać proces tworzenia moich obiektów ponieważ chce rozwinąć swój kanał youtube i chce wam również pokazać że tworzenie obiektów jest zabawą, czasami działa na nerwach ale robię to od 8 lat , tak myślę. ale nić innego nie przynosi mi takiej zabawy, jestem bardziej szczęśliwy gdy podobają się wam moje zestawy, dlatego ciągle to robię. Na razie mam parę filmików w tym jeden Speed Build ale spokoje z czasem będzie więcej muszę tyko poskładać się do kupy. Mam nadzieje że podobają wam się moje filmiki ;)


Comments

  1. Twój ostatni film, uwielbiam sposób, w jaki ozdabiasz kuchnię przed drobnymi szczegółami, takimi jak małe zdjęcie lub zegarek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck. web entwickler berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some time ago I decided to start recording the process of creating my objects because I want to grow my youtube channel
    visit link my websiteTel-U

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

False Creek Home *UPDATED DECEMBER PATCH*

Velvet Hanging Cloths *NEW SET*

Lilla Toddler Bedroom *NEW SET*