Barbecue Time - FINALLY!

Hello everyone!
After a long long time I'm back with new set. You probably wondering why it took me so long and the reason is because at my work in summer time I have a lot of work and I was tired as hell. I didn't have time to do anything and also I was in renovation process of my kitchen which also took a lot time but I'm back back back again. This set isn't really big it contains 15 objects which are perfect for everyone garden. I started with bar which I saw in interent and I couldn't pass this without creating it. At first I wanted to publish only bar but that was to easy to do so I based whole set about it. I hope you like it. Oh and one thing more I also create wood palette for this set and it be available to download without adfly so feel free to use it but don't forget do mention me when you using my stuff ;)

Cześć wszytskim!
Po bardzo długiej przerwie wróciłem z nowym zestawem. Pewnie zastanawiacie się czemu zajęło mi to tak długo a powodem jest że w mojej pracy podczas wakacji jest bardzo dużo roboty i byłem strasznie zmęczony. Nie miałem czasu na nic i dodatkowo robiłem jeszcze remont kuchni co także zajęło mi strasznie dużo czasu ale wróciłem. Zestaw ten nie jest bardzo wielki, zawiera 15 obiektów które pasują do każdego ogrodu. Zacząłem od baru który zobaczyłem w internecie i nie mogłem go tak zostawić bez stworzenia go. Na początku chciałem tylko go opublikować ale to było za proste więc oparłem cały zestaw wokół niego. Mam nadzieje że się podoba. Oh i jeszcze jedna rzecz specjalnie do tego zestawu zrobiłem paletę tekstur drzewa i będzie ona dostępna do pobrania bez adfly więc czuj się wolno do używania jej ale nie zapomnij o mnie wspomnieć kiedy używasz moich obiektów ;)



      Set contains:
 - Grill ( cost: 500$ )
Poly count ( High 900 / Low 573 )
 - 6-seat Round Dining Table ( cost: 335$ )
Poly count ( High/Low 386 )
 - Bar ( cost: 600$ )
Poly count ( High 1 828 / Low 1 519 )
 - Barstool ( cost: 30$ )
Poly count ( High 1 332 / Low 914)
 - Barstool Wood ( cost: 30$ )
Poly count ( High 1 332 / Low 914 )
 - Candle ( cost: 120$ )
Poly count ( High 957 / Low 755 )
 - Dining Chair ( cost: 90$ )
Poly count ( High 826 / Low 562 )
 - Charocal ( cost: 1$ )
Poly count ( High/Low 40 )
 - Grill Counter ( cost: 235$ )
Poly count ( High 666 )
 - Grill Counter Right ( cost: 235$ )
Poly count ( High 666 )
 - Round Dining Table ( cost: 375$ )
Poly count ( High/Low 370 )
 - Stool ( cost: 30$ )
Poly count ( High 1 082 / Low 670 )
 - Stool Wood ( cost: 30$ )
Poly count ( High 1 082 / Low 670 )
 - Dining Table ( cost: 335$ )
Poly count ( High/Low 264 )
 - Outdoor Candle ( cost: 120$ )
Poly count ( High 1 024 / Low 742 )

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD

WOOD PALETTE



Comments

  1. Hi there! I just found your site, and I'm so glad I did! Actually found you through sanoysims!! She posted some photos of a kitchen she decorated recently, and I absolutely fell in love with the counters. She pointed me in your direction! They're from your "False Creek" collection. I was hoping you could help me though. After downloading the set, I noticed that only one counter is showing up in my game, the one with the two cabinets. Could you somehow help me get the counter with the drawers as well? If not, I understand, I'm just so crazy about them, I thought I'd take a chance and reach out to you! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jest moc! fajnie trafić na rodaka o takim talencie! fantastyczny zestaw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! It's so good to know you are ok :) Thank you so much for this wonderful outdoor set

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoooW <3 super ! Dzięki za kolejną prace <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is just such a good inspiration for an outdoor patio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just FYI none of your stupid redirect links work on half of your posts. This one is totally broken.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Twój pomysł na te zestawy plenerowe jest świetny, dziękuję za udostępnienie tych przydatnych informacji

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I love this set,but can you make island counter that mach with the bar in all of the colors/pattern like the bar :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My dad was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease his symptoms were shuffling of feet,slurred speech, low volume speech, degradation of hand writing, horrible driving skills, right arm held at 45 degree angle, but now he finally free from the disease with the help of total cure from ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC, he now walks properly and all symptoms has reversed, he had trouble with balance especially at night, getting into the shower and exiting it is difficult,getting into bed is also another thing he finds impossible.we had to find a better solution for his condition which has really helped him a lot,the biggest helped we had was ultimate life clinic they walked us through the proper steps,am highly recommended this www.ultimatelifeclinic.com to anyone who needs help.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This set isn't really big it contains 15 objects which are perfect for everyone garden.
    visit Tel-U

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

False Creek Home *UPDATED DECEMBER PATCH*

Velvet Hanging Cloths *NEW SET*

Lilla Toddler Bedroom *NEW SET*