No updates for a while

OK! I JUST FIXED THE GAME! I"M SO HAPPY! I CAN BACK TO CREATING! LOOK FORWARD TO SEE MY NEXT CREATION! F**K YEAH!



I have big problem with my game. I musted install system again on my PC, and when I made it and installed sims I tryed to run the game but then show an error. It said I have problem with my video card. So I downloaded some updates to my video card and this error gone. But then started show me another one. I'll show you a pic




And this pis is in polish but I'll translate it. And it's said:

We can't run the game
Unsuccessful initialization service (0x0175dcbb)

Maybe u know how to fix this error? I hope u know :D See ya ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

False Creek Home *UPDATED DECEMBER PATCH*

Velvet Hanging Cloths *NEW SET*

Lilla Toddler Bedroom *NEW SET*