Patreon



Hi everyone!

After a long break from creating objects casued by personal issues it's time to be back ! At first I want to finish my long announced Stuff Pack, Cottage Kitchen. For now I have one set of counters finished but more will come. I also decided that I start my patreon page where I will be publish exclusive content, early acces but tips, textures and other stuff. If you want to become Patreon here the link PATREON . I also want to apolagize for not creating anything but I was overworked, I had Covid-19 and also depression because of all this stuff I couldn't put myself togheter, but now I'm feeling fine so be ready for new sets to come.

Pyszny Design/S-imagination

Comments

  1. I'm glad you back! Really miss you. Hope you now feels better and I can't wait to see yours new creations. Take care and healthy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am so glad you`re back. I will totally support you on Patreon aswell. Could you maybe make a high tier which includes the already existing stuff of yours aswell, because my anti-virus wont let me click the links to ad.fly etc.. But I would really like them and would be more than happy to pay some extra to support you instead <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad that you're doing better and you're safe. Cool to have you back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After a long break from creating objects casued by personal issues it's time to be back !

    please visit link

    ReplyDelete
  5. After a long break from creating objects casued by personal issues.,
    visit link my websiteTel-U

    ReplyDelete
  6. personal issues it's time to be back ! At first I want to finish my long announced Stuff Pack, Cottage Kitchen.visit Tel-U

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej PysznyDesign!

    Czyżbyś odkrył magiczną receptę na sukces? Twój artykuł o platformie Patreon jest niezwykle pouczający i inspirujący dla osób zainteresowanych rozwijaniem swojej kreatywności i zarabianiem na swojej pasji.

    Podziwiam, jak szczegółowo opisałeś proces tworzenia konta i budowania społeczności wspierających na Patreonie. Twoje porady dotyczące tworzenia atrakcyjnych nagród dla subskrybentów są bardzo wartościowe i mogą pomóc osobom, które dopiero zaczynają swoją przygodę z tą platformą.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

False Creek Home *UPDATED DECEMBER PATCH*

Velvet Hanging Cloths *NEW SET*

Lilla Toddler Bedroom *NEW SET*