The Sims 4 CC Stuff Pack!

 


Hello Simmers!
Long awaited time has come and I can finally give you my new and still hot Custom Stuff Pack!

If your sims want to bring Country life into their home, there's nothing more perfect for that than Kitchen. As they say kitchen is the heart of the household. Whole set contains 53 new objects or The Sims 4. With this collection of itmes you can play with 3 diffrent counter design to chose your perfect design, or you can mix all 3 of them. Collection includes functional appliances like Stove and Refrigirator, also over 20 new decorations for your kitchen. You decide what style you want!

You can find objects by typing "Cottage" in search bar in game!

You can download my set in Rar file which you can extract with WinRar or as merged file!

All .package files you need to put in Mods folders in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods

If you see any issues or some problems DM me!






Comments

  1. I love this set! Especially the sliding barn door counter. OMG I'm in LOVE. And I love that it's all maxis match too. This is possibly the best cc kitchen I have ever seen and I will be using these counters in every house I build for a LONG time to come. THANK YOU for making this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article and straight to the point. I don't know if this is actually the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thank you :) app erstellen kosten berlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know why but when I placed the files in my game (i got the seperated version) my game said that it was corrupt and would not open!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, when I download this and try to extract, I get a message that it is possibly broken or corrupt and I cannot extract the zip file. Just wanted to let you know in case it is affecting others.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey. The Cottage Living expansion broke the stove in this stuff pack. You might want to look into it. Just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have awesome blogger..
    i.m on the procses learning more about the blogger..
    now i,m still on the context of how to be a good writing...
    after visit your blog or site, i get a inspiration what i shoul have do to be a good writing like you...
    Thank for alr provide such a great work and content...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! your content is completely awesome, i really appreciate your effort that you put on this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You can find objects by typing "Cottage" in search bar in game!

    please visit Tel-U

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing the charming information with us. Besides if you need any services for your laptop or pc then ITFUX24 can help you. They are providing the best laptop reparatur service. Visit the site and enjoy the discount from the first day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

False Creek Home *UPDATED DECEMBER PATCH*

Velvet Hanging Cloths *NEW SET*

Lilla Toddler Bedroom *NEW SET*